Thursday 28 February 2008

Brown paper packages tied up with string

Or in this case with ribbon! I love to get creative with gift wrapping, and that coupled with my tendency to hold on to every usable piece of paper that comes into the house often leads to the wrapping being a project in itself!

Here's a recent gift for my friend Lucy.

I used a brown lunch paper sack and tied it up with sheer ribbon, tucking a silk flower in as I tied the ribbon.

Today is our anniversary and this is the package for Lucas.
I used some brown paper that cames in packaging material in a scrapbook kit, and stamped randomly over it, before folding it up and tying with ribbon. I made the tag by stamping on white cardstock and then matting with some patterned paper. All stamps are by Alpha Stamps and the patterned paper is 7 Gypsies

1 comment:

Vivian Masket said...

These are beautiful!