Thursday 3 January 2008

Happy New Year to you

I am still working out my plans and goals for this year ahead. I have many ideas I want to work on, not just in my scrapbooking career (such as it is!), but I also have ideas for this blog, and for general crafting and creativity. Here are a few things I plan to work on

  • Cleaning up more frequently, i.e after two or three completed projects, not waiting until the point that I have a 1" square space to work in!
  • As much as possible execute the ideas I have when I have them, don't wait until 2 months later when I can't remember what I was going for
  • Share more, especially via this blog. More ideas, more techniques, more how-tos, more general creative thoughts
  • Doing other craft forms such as sewing, general crafting, knitting....
I am also toying with the idea of doing a number of year long challenges. One, Project 365 is already started, and you can follow along here. Others under consideration:

overlooked
52 Blessings
Paper Adventure 08
The Best Me

I of course want to do them all, but I know that will just lead me down the usual path of being overwhelmed and then doing nothing, so I will attempt to judiciously select one or two to work on. Especially since I have already decided to do the How Much is too Much and Pub Ad Challenges every week.

I'm looking forward to a year full of creativity and I am wishing you the same!

No comments: