Friday 18 January 2008

3 little things

Studio Friday prompt for this week
"What 3 things can you do today to further your goals and dreams?"

I decided to do a quick layout about this.



I already had this page started, with just the photo and the trim, but wasn't sure where to go with it (probably because I don't like this photo of myself!), so the theme was just the jump start I needed. My three things are

  1. Wake up earlier
  2. Spend less time online
  3. Plan better and follow through
Not rocket science but oh so hard to do. For me at least! What three things can you do to get closer to where you want to be?

3 comments:

Anke Martin said...

Well, this getting up earlier part, would be a struggle for me too sometimes, so I guess don't be so hard on yourself and enjoy sleeping in once in a while ;)Smiles, Anke ;)

Alex said...

all good things

Anonymous said...

you should definitly try the first one - getting up early! It is amazing as soon as you stop being mad at alarm clock :)

I love your scrapbooking!

I've moved away from my country because of the love of my life too, so your blog to me is even more special :)