Canvas or canvas board
Two colours of Ranger Perfect Pearls (I used Sparkle Yellow and Rust)
Ranger Embossing ink
Ranger clear embossing powder
Rub-ons: 7 Gypsies
Sticker: Daisy D’s
Fabric butterfly: from Alpha Stamps fabric collage sheet
Two spray bottles
Stickers and embellishments
1. Ink your stamp with embossing ink and randomly stamp image across the canvas.
I did my stamping in a trail across the canvas because of the follow your bliss theme I was going for.
2. Cover with embossing powder and tap off the excess. Because the canvas is textured make sure to really tap it against your table so that it adheres only to the stamped image.
3. Use heat gun to melt embossing powder
4. Mix lighter colour of Perfect Pearls with a little water in a spray bottle
And spray over entire canvas.
Don’t worry about any drips or drabbles, that will only add to the effect J
Let dry entirely. If you’re impatient (like me!) you might want to use your heat gun to speed this process up a bit.
6. At this point you can use a crumpled up piece of paper towel to dab into the wet “ink”. This gives a nice texture to the pattern
7. You can choose to either stop at this point or add another layer of colour.
Once the canvas is dry use a clean paper towel or soft cloth to wipe colour off the embossed image
Now you can decorate the canvas to suit your theme!