Thursday 20 March 2008

Some quick updates

I'm very excited about being featured on the Vintage Indie Blog today. If you came here by way of Vintage Indie, welcome! My canvas tutorial is is part of their What You Make of It Series and I couldn't be more honoured!

I've also finally gone ahead and opened an Etsy Store! It's been in the works for a while so I am happy to realise that goal. The store will feature primarily flea market finds, paper goods and sewn items, but you never know what I might decide to add, so keep checking! There's a permanent link over on the left.

And I have another fun bit of news but I'll hold off on that for a while. HoweverI won't go without sharing the latest scrappage

Journaling Challenge on Scrapbook Takeout

See more details here

March Inkling for the Ranger Group

See more details here

It's been a pretty full week so far!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

J'adore ta page avec la peinture et le portrait, c'est magnifique. Bonne chance pour etsy !

Vivian Masket said...

These are great, but that journaling on "Hey" is priceless! Thanks for the chuckle!

Vivian Masket said...

Okay, I meant to say, "these are both great, but..." Sometimes I type a little too quickly for my own good!