Wednesday 5 March 2008

Let's pretend it's Tuesday

****I wrote this post on Wednesday and somehow it ended up saved as a draft instead of being published. I must have not had my coffee yet!***

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted a Tuesday To-Do, so I'm getting back into the swing of things with this super simple Spring project. I came up with the idea at christmas when I was working on button trees and other ornaments using styrofoam shapes.


You will need:
An egg shape styrofoam form
silk and paper flowers
Ribbon
Pearl headed pins
Regular straight pins

How To:

First attach the ribbon by forming a loop and using a few regular pins to attach to top of egg. Starting at the top layer silk and paper flowers, first covering the area where you stuck the pins into the ribbon
Continue until the shape is covered.
It's best to begin with the larger flowers and then use smaller ones to fill in the empty spaces

These would be lovely to use as decor for a Spring or Easter themed party!

2 comments:

Vivian Masket said...

This is beautiful! What a great idea!

Debs said...

wow this is so pretty!! :) x