Tuesday 29 April 2008

National Scrapbooking Day and more

We're having a mega crop for NSD over at The Scrapbook Siite. The DT will be hosting challenges, games and classes, and there will be two Celebrity Chats with Betsy Veldman and Emilie Ahern of Tinkering Ink. Points will be awarded for your participation in the challenges and games, and the grand winner will take away a rolling crop tote worth $79.99!! The amount of points you collect will also determine your discount in the store at A Walk Down Memory Lane!! So go sign up on the message board and come spend your NSD with us.

In other fun news my good friends Paula is giving away a free pass to Debbie Hodge's Scrap Your Events Class which starts this week. This is a quick one, so go tell Paula hi, for a chance at this drawing.

Yesterday the new How Much Is Too Much challenge went up, and Cindy challenged us to use chipboard, felt and ribbon as the main "ingredients" of a page. Here is my take of it.


I also posted a new page to Sister Scrap. Vernell and I each scrapped the two photos shown below. So take a gander over there to see what we came up with!

2 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

ooooooooooh, I forgot that NSD was coming up!!! Yay! Can't wait for the online crop!

sylv said...

OK...So...I came across your blog and absolutely loved the first layout I saw...so quite naturally, I had to view all of your layouts! I think I have become your blog stalker...LOL! Seriously, you have a great blog! I can't wait to get some of that fantastic vintage trim you have in your Etsy store! I'm saving my pennies for that...wish I had come across your blog when you had the grand opening sale.