Sunday 23 December 2007

Holiday House

I'm totally in love with this project! I bought this plain wooden "house" at the 2€ store a couple months ago, and as Christmas approached I realised it would be a perfect little project for the mantel. I used different BasicGrey papers from the Dasher, Fruitcake and Figgy Pudding lines, some AC Holiday house embellies, BG chipboard (happy holidays), Prima flowers and glitter star, Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas stickers, other random bits and pieces from my stash and loads of glitter! The snow on the roof is batting, and the smoke from the chimney is a chipboard swirl. You can see more views of the house in my Two Peas Gallery


And here is a not so Christmasy tree!
When I saw I didn't have enough buttons to finish the tree, I added the tulle trim at the bottom; and after topping it with the tulle bow, I realised it looks more suitable as a centrepiece for a wedding! This tree is based on the ones made by Tia Bennet which was posted a year ago in the Creating Garden on Two Peas.

No comments: