Saturday 11 August 2007

Travel Journal

I planned to do a travel journal while my Mum was here, a scrapbooking on the road kind of thing to record the trip, and save ephemera so that once I was ready to scrap the photos I'd have all the information available. It worked really well while we were in Paris and doing lots of sightseeing and eating out, but once we hit the provinces and things slowed way down it just wasn't happening anymore. There are only so many ways you can record "Lazed around the house reading today"! So instead of a "summer in France" journal I ended up with a "4 Days in Paris" journal.

I used a chipboard album from 7 Gypsies. It consisted originally of 2 covers and 4 chipboard pages. I took the pages out (to use as covers for future minibooks) and made my own using cardstock. While working on the book on the road I used the spiral punch from Stampin Up! to add additional pages and ephemera. You can see additional views of the journal here

1 comment:

Kylie Y said...

Thanks for shariing