Monday 13 August 2007

A month in the life

I'm leading a photo a day challenge on the forum at Scrapbook Takeout this month, and I've decided to use the photos to make a mini album for August. My plan is to do pretty simple pages, using the photos in 4x6 format straight out of the printer. I'll share the pages in two 2-week batches, but for now here is the cover.

I made the book from two pieces of chipboard that came with a photo order (love when that happens - crafting materials for "free"). I painted it first with the light green paint, then used the Heidi Swapp flower mask with the darker green. I embossed the calendar stamp from Purple Onion onto the 7 Gypsies tag using Ranger Distress Embossing Powder in Walnut Ink. The transparency is by Hambly, the letter stickers by 3 Bugs and Chatterbox and the stamps by Aladine Atelier (a French company). I'll upload the first batch of pages later this week. In the meantime you can see all my daily photos on my photo blog or on Flickr.

No comments: