Friday 6 April 2007

Still painting

Digging out some older photos that I have had in my "to be scrapped pile" for a while (we ran out of printer ink so the older photos are getting some face time, you know how that works!). Had to use paint! This paper from Rouge de Garance had the perfect tropical feel and in order not the lose the photos on it I painted a "mat" in white, and then used black to paint frames on the photos. I wanted to give them the feel of a negative strip. Also dug out these Walmart foam stamps for the title, they'd been in hiding ! The hibiscus stamps are by Heidi Swapp. I stamped them on the same paper I used for the title and then cut them out. Painted the Fancy Pants chipboard green. I am loving these particular shades of blue and green right now, and am also using them to decorate my scrap space.



These are two wooden fruit crates that I use to hold a couple sets of Making Memories foam stamps. Thought I'd doll them up a little. I'm digging plain black on these bright colours. The plan is to eventually paint these shelves white, to try to get more light in my space, and also to help these colours pop. The basket holds the Walmart set that I used for the title.

No comments: