Monday 26 March 2007

Are we there yet?


I used my Perfect Pearls paint mixes on this layout. The background design was inspired by an ad inspiration challenge.

I dug into my stash for this page, I was trying to avoid using typical or new scrapbooking supplies because I am challenging myself to get more creative with everything I've been "collecting" for the last few years. The journaling strips are actually those twist ties that were popular like two years ago, I just cut them up and used them this way. Lace from the fabric store, button from a stash I bought at a flea market, notebook paper that I inked with Distress Ink, 3-d heart sticker from an older set by K&Co. I think the title is the newest thing and it's at least a year old: rub-on from Making Memories.

I realy enjoyed doing this page!

No comments: